MSW Priority Deadline is January 15th, 2018!!
- Bachelor’s of Social Work (BSW) degree from an accredited college/university.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Grades “B” or better in all Social Work courses.
- Pre-requisites: Biology and Statistics course, grade of C- or better.
- Must be equivalent to Statistics 311 and one of BIO 105/106, 181, 183 or 212 at NC State.
- Three references: One professional/volunteer, one academic and one from your Field Education Designee (field supervisor, coordinator or director).
Petition For Exceptional Consideration
Applicants who do not meet minimum admission requirements may petition the Admissions Committee to waive the requirement. An applicant must show how the admission requirements do not adequately represent her or his capabilities. This form is included in the Departmental Application. This petition cannot be used for missing pre-requisite courses.
Ranked Among the Nation's Top 100 MSW Programs
The Princeton ReviewSee our rankings