Dr Terrance Ruth
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Terrance Ruth is an Education Consultant who has extensive classroom and research experience in public education. He is a former teacher and administrator with the Wake County Public School System and previously worked with the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation at NC State University.
Terrance earned his PhD in Public Affairs from the University of Central Florida and his Masters in Educational Leadership from Nova Southeastern University. After receiving his Masters, he worked with AMIkids as an alternative education Principal for five years. Terrance earned his Bachelor of Arts in History and taught high school history and science. Currently, Terrance is teaching in the Department of Social Work at NCSU and is active in numerous community and civic organizations.
Ruth, T., & O’Connor, K. (2020). The role of Social Work in Integrating Mental Health Students in Traditional School Settings: Community Care Approach. Journal of Mental Health & Social Behavior, 2(1):119. https://doi.org/10.33790/jmhsb1100119
Ruth, T., Matusitz, J., & Simi, D. (2016). Ethics of Disenfranchisement and Voting Rights in the U.S.: Convicted Felons, the Homelessness, and Immigrants. American Journal of Criminal Justice, 42(1), 56-86. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12103-016-9346-6
Ruth, T., & Matusitz, J. (2013). Governance Tools Addressing the Welfare Issue in the United States. Journal of Policy Practice, 10(4), 288-306, DOI: 10.1080/15588742.2011.605827
Ruth, T., & Matusitz, J. (2010). Comparative Standards of Evidence in Social Work. Journal of Evidence-Based Social Work, 10(4), 285-298, DOI: 10.1080/15433714.2012.663660
- PhD in Public Affairs from Univ of Central FL, 2014
- Masters in Education Leadership from Nova Southeastern, 2008
- BA in History from Oglethorpe , 2006
- SW 510 - 003Research Methods for Social WorkOnline Delivery
- SW 560 - 001Advanced Policy Practice with Organizations and CommunitiesOnline Delivery
- SW 560 - 004Advanced Policy Practice with Organizations and CommunitiesOnline Delivery
- SW 590 - 005Social Work Capstone01:55 - 03:45 M200 Park Shops